BC Club Challenge Rules of Eligibility
- The curling club represented by the team must be affiliated with Curl BC.
- Each curling club will declare a men’s and women’s team of four (4) players that played together regularly, in a sanctioned club league in the most recent season, excluding major/super leagues, to represent the club as the men’s and women’s club champions.
- Each team will be allowed only one (1) player who has played in a Men’s, Women’s, Junior's or Senior’s provincial championship in the current or previous four (4) years or participated in a Grand Slam event in the current or previous four (4) years.
- All games will be eight (8) ends with ties being decided by a full extra end.
- A maximum of one (1) replacement player from the club can play lead.
- Each team will be allowed a maximum of two (2) players under the age of 20 as of December 31st of the year prior to the championship (minimum age of 15 as of December 31st).
- The Dominion has the sole authority to grant exceptions to these rules in extraordinary circumstances.
All contents of this Web site are Copyright © 2007 - , BC Club Challenge and B. Ettie O'Connell. All rights reserved.
Last updated: February 14, 2013